A classic manual, in Spanish, is available online at the following link:
(1) The global status of amphibians.
(2) Towards a new regional strategy of research and conservation for amphibians in tropical Andean countries.
(3) Experimental design and statistical analyses.
(4) Biosecurity protocol and quarantine to prevent diseases transmission in amphibians.
(5) Fundamentals of bioacoustics and practical aspects or frog call recording and analysis.
(6) Techniques for the inventory and sampling of amphibians: a compilation.
(7) Preparation and preservation of scientific material.
(8) Amphibian monitoring.
(10) Resources/Sources of information on the Internet.